Amazon Cloud Search Accelerator
Amazon cloud search is a cloud-based search segment of Amazon Web services that helps in integration of various search capabilities into other applications. This segment particularly intends to address all the following issues and challenges that can withhold the migration process and can also hamper the set up of the indexing system.
- Complicated and time-consuming activity leading to delay in the overall development of the project.
- Continuous involvement of expert developers for activities like indexing, managing stop words and synonyms , push back the workflow by frequent involvement of developers along with expertise in solution/tool in the said activity.
Issues faced while trying to resolve the challenges
- Mapping process in alignment with content.
- Uploading of JSON manual due to its volume.
- Data analysis to find out the key indexing option from the database.
- Finding quality and appropriate content to be listed on cloud search.
- Additional efforts to match the client requirements by adding synonyms/stopwords.
The perfect solution
Looking at the challenges and the hurdles faced while overcoming the same, the XAVA Webserives came up with the perfect solution by developing a connector. The connector helps in connecting the AEM with Amazon cloud search, that further helps in the flawless performance of key functions like indexing and managing keywords. Companies can also take support from the connector to crawl for the worthy content and to put the same on the index without any manual support.
Key features of the connector
- The option of editing the existing analysis scheme, synonyms and keywords.
- Reduces the burden by eliminating the writing services.
- User-friendly interface.
- Configuration of the access key, secret key and domain name made easy.
The implementation of the connector lead to some positive outcomes:
- No expert services required.
- Fewer efforts required to perform writing services.
- The entire cloud search can be connected with the domain name only.
- Console options like scheme creation and indexing made possible.
- Hassle-free process of linking AEM and cloud search.
- Almost 30% reduction in the efforts made by developers to perform functions like indexing.
- Cost reduction.
Set priorities before you adopt AEM
Providing the best digital experience to the customers is what businesses aspire nowadays. To ensure that your digital experiences are premium, you need to know the priorities first.
Of you do not have your priorities in order, you won’t be able to design, build and implement premium customer experiences. For the endeavor, you will need great investment of time and efforts, a solid planning strategy and off course the very best platform.
So, how do you pick the best platform? Many businesses have similar approach towards the selection. They focus on identifying the feature gaps and search for platforms that are ideal match for the type of infrastructure and environment of the business. However, this is not termed as the right approach. When it comes to creating digital experiences a business must know its goals from the platform first. These three questions are vital to ask:
What core goals and priorities you have from the business point of view?
How will the digital marketing platform bring efficiency to the organization, helping you achieve your business goals?
How much scalability does the platform offers to meet the business demands in the future?
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM); the right platform to choose
If you want to meet your goals with great efficacy, moving to a next-generation platform, like the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) us a wise decision. The platform provides you with an opportunity to review your business status from afar and take necessary actions. It is a platform that has the best of the capabilities that most of us desire for our business, in order to bring a boost and profitability.
A platform that aligns with business strategy:
Most importantly, the platform you choose must be aligned with your business strategy. As you evaluate different options, make sure you consider this point as well. For instances, moving to the cloud might be your next big technological shift, you must evaluate how many vendors are readily available to help you explore the cloud implementation possibilities. It is important that you know the core strategic elements of your business and as you evaluate your vendors, one after another, make sure that the solution aligns with your business strategy and its elements.
Analyze total cost of ownership (TCO)
It is important that you analyze total cost of ownership (TCO) and also evaluate how the platform will affect the internal resources and systems of your organization. If you choose a credible implementation partner, they will help you evaluate the TCO on a long term basis, preferably for a 5-year run. The experts will evaluate how much you invest in the technology in the first year and then what you pay as an ongoing maintenance cost. This approach of evaluating the financial impact helps business to know the actual cost of the technology instead of just focusing on the initial cost of licensing.
There are a lot of things to consider when you step forward to invest in a technology and for this having your priorities in order is of utmost importance. Using a qualified partner and following a diligently developed guide will help you understand the business requirement and move efficiently towards your platform migration process.
How much time does it take to build a Mobile app?
Mobile development process is very comprehensive and the longer it takes, the costlier it gets. The timeline of a mobile app development is unique every time. There is no one size fits all phenomenon applicable here. A range of factors have their own impact and influence the timeline uniquely. There are apps that can be developed in a day nowadays but the ones with advanced features, top notch interface and many next gen requirements may take a tad bit longer than a week or more.
Mobile app development is one process where you do not wish to cut corners when it comes to quality. But, if you invest too much of time in a single app, it is possible that your flush out your money significantly. So, what is the ideal timeline for a mobile app development?
It depends on a range of factors as mentioned below:
Indeed quality is the first factor to consider and nothing should make you compromise on this aspect. To ensure the timeline does not hamper the quality of your process, you must set realistic goals right at the start of the project.
The best mobile app developers deliver the exactly same thing what they promised at the first place. The quality should never suffer. Always remember that high quality apps take time so commit accordingly.
Size matters, yes it does. The length of the development is highly dependable on its size. More complex and large in size apps will take longer than smaller and simple ones. Size is further influenced by other sub factors such as:
- Scope: The outreach of the app is what scope means here. If the app targets the local market, it would be small, but if it is an app that connects a corporate spread across several countries, it certainly would be larger in size.
- Depth: The user accessibility is the depth of the project. If the app is accessed frequently, it will have a complex size but when used occasionally, it can be confined to a compact size.
- Features: The more the features, the larger the size and vice versa. Moreover, if one needs customized features, the size would be impacted again.
- Purpose: Who will benefit from the app? What is reason for using the app? How the app does makes the user’s life easy and sorted? These are some questions that help you identify the purpose of the app.
Yes, the mobile development agency you choose is also a key factor in deciding the timeline of your project. A credible mobile development company with a team of skilled, time-served and passionate developers will definitely build an app faster than an individual freelancer developer or a small shop. A professional team can get the job done within the set deadline.
Mobile app development can become a lengthy and time consuming process which makes you bleed money. However, when you engage a credible mobile development company, the professionals ensure that the development timeline is just apt to the app requirements.
For more details, connect with the best mobile app developers at Xava!